working on some new pieces

PURPOSE


This section was created to spread awareness as well as contribute. I am a creator who loves to help through my work and art. Everything in this section is for a specific cause my shop supports. 75% of the proceeds will be donated to the specified organization or person. The other 25% is used towards shipping fees and supplies to keep this section afloat. 

Thank you to everyone supporting my shop and others.